Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day!

I had a great Mothers Day! Matthew and Elizabeth
gave me some very special gifts that were truely
from their hearts. I got to enjoy a Mother Daughter
Banquet with my Mom and Elizabeth, and my Dad
cooked us a great Mothers Day Lunch on Sunday!
It was a wonderful weekend and I enjoyed every
minute with my family!


Matthews beautiful art work for me!


He wrote a lovely letter and his picture below was
done by one of his teachers at school. Very
thoughtful of the teacher, since Dads don't always
take care of these little things.

I was teary eyed after I read both my kids note and
poem. I love them both and know that everything
I do is appreciated although they don't always say
it at the moment!

Elizabeth wrote and colored me this cute poem on
her homemade note and made this giant paper
flower for me!


My Mothers Day Poem
By: Elizabeth DeLanghe


We forgot to take a picture when we were still dressed
nice so this was snapped after we had walked at
Kings Mountain, which was a great part of our day.
The weather was perfect for our busy day:Church, lunch,
Staceys Greenhouse, ice cream and a nice walk up the
mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment