Friday, June 3, 2011

Mothers Day and Activities

Well, I had a nice Mothers Day with the kids and then lunch with my Mom.
Matthew made me a special train car for the day and lovely art work along
with Elizabeth's water color picture she did for me. I should have made a
pic of them to post. Hope all reading this also had a Happy Mothers Day!
Time went on and we had a chorus performance of Elizabeth's and her dance
recital. Matthew had no violin recital this Spring and that was fine, and un-
fortunately Elizabeth was sick and didn't make her piano recital, so we
actually missed out on two activities we are used to fitting in. The last pic is
Matthew with his cabbage plant he had been given to grow. It got pretty
big, glad my Dad has a garden we could plant it in!

















































Chorus night!















Dance Recital this was her ballet outfit!



















This was her tap outfit!




















Nice cabbage huh? We haven't eaten yet but we will this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment