Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photo Day

I hadn't had a picture taken of Elizabeth since she turned twelve so I decided when we did our Christmas card pic I would take some of her too. A couple of years back the photographer who took all the pics of the kids passed away and although I went to someone I like since it just hasn't been the same, so I just don't seem to get it together like I should. I guess I thought he would just be there until my kids were done letting me get their pictures taken:( I can't believe Elizabeth is twelve! Wow! We also got a few interesting photos out of our Christmas card attempts. Pretty good I think considering we had to use a tripod!







































Darn Abby closed her eyes:)
















































I liked this one, but the headless dog didn't seem very Christmas card appropriate, lol!






















































LOVE THIS ONE!






























No comments:

Post a Comment